Small Plate Vacuum Lifting Systems
Permadur Vacuum Lifting Systems provide a light, economical way to handle Aluminum, SS, and Carbon Steel Plate, using a wide range of Vacuum Pump sizes, Pad sizes and material to support customization for the individual customer’s application.
Small Plate Vacuum Lifting Systems are designed to:
- Handle Plates ranging in thickness from Gauge Material to 1″
- Handle Non-Magnetic Materials and Steel
- Offer Upender/Downender capability to support taking Plate from horizontal to vertical and vice versa
- Possess a 3 to 1 Safety Factor with a Backup Vacuum Reservoir
- Be either Electrically or Air Powered
Permadur Series 408
This Permadur Small Plate Vacuum Lifting System Series 408 had the following components:
- 1500 Power Pac
- 8 VPN-24-30 Vacuum Pads
- 4 Crossarms to support 10’x40′ Plate Loading
- 36′ Load Beam designed to be attached to a Double Hook Crane
- 460 VAC power supply
- Interface with Crane Radio Remote ON/OFF/OFF Controls
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Permadur’s experienced engineering staff is always available to answer your questions about vacuum lifting devices, permanent lifting magnets, and other lifting systems.