Large Plate Vacuum Lifting Systems
Permadur Vacuum Lifting Systems provide a light, economical way to handle Aluminum, SS, and Carbon Steel Plate, using a wide range of Vacuum Pump sizes, Pad sizes and material to support customization for the individual customer’s application.
Large Vacuum Lifting Systems are designed to handle Non-Magnetic Materials and Steel Plates with 3/16″ to 2″ thickness, offering the following options:
- Radio Remote Controls
- Built-in Sit Down Legs
- Audible Low Vacuum Alarms
- Water Traps
- Extra LED Warning lights on both sides of the System Load Beam
- Electrically or Air Powered
Permadur Series 927
This Permadur Series 927 Plate Handling System was designed with:
- 3000 Power Pac
- 27ea. VPN-16-30 Neoprene Vacuum Pads with individual manual Shut Off valves
- 53.5′ Load Beam designed to interface with a Double Hook Crane with hooks on 30′ Centers
- 9ea. 8′ long Rotating Crossarms
- 460 VAC, 3 Phase power from the Crane
The crossarms and the outside pads on the crossarms could be repositioned to address changes in plate sizes.
An ON/OFF Pushbutton Pendant on a 15’ Cord supports operator controls and a Vacuum Reserve Tank provides backup if power fails. A Center bail was provided for System carrying only.
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Permadur’s experienced engineering staff is always available to answer your questions about vacuum lifting devices, permanent lifting magnets, and other lifting systems prednisone 20mg tablets.
Call 908-359-9767 to speak to a Permadur representative today, or fill out our inquiry form.