Heavy Plate Handling Systems
These systems are built to
- Not drop a suspended load due to loss of electrical power, faulty wiring, or misoperation of controls
- Consume no power during lift
- Allow Remote Control options
- Integrate with Overhead Crane Controls if needed
- Need no back up Battery System
- Require no Installation Costs
Permadur Series 306
Permadur Heavy Plate Handling Systems provide safe and efficient Material Handling.
This Permadur Series 306 Plate Handling System is built with 6ea. FP-4000 Lifting Magnets on a 14′ load beam. The Outside Magnet rows can be adjusted along the length of the load beam via Cam Followers.
The Controller pictured provides Selectivity by Row, 3ea. The Controller also offers Permadur’s Exclusive Safety Indicator Lighting System that confirms that the Magnets have attached to the load in preparation for a safe lift.
This System attaches to a Single Hook Hoist via a 4 Part Sling Assembly. The power supply for this System is 460 VAC. Permadur Lifting Magnets are Electrically Controlled Permanent Magnets that will not drop a suspended load due to loss of electrical power. No Back Up Battery System is required.
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Permadur’s experienced engineering staff is always available to answer your questions about vacuum lifting devices, permanent lifting magnets, and other lifting systems.