Large Plate Vacuum Lifting Systems
Permadur Vacuum Lifting Systems provide a light, economical way to handle Aluminum, SS, and Carbon Steel Plate, using a wide range of Vacuum Pump sizes, Pad sizes and material to support customization for the individual customer’s application.
Large Vacuum Lifting Systems are designed to handle Non-Magnetic Materials and Steel Plates with 3/16″ to 2″ thickness, offering the following options:
- Radio Remote Controls
- Built-in Sit Down Legs
- Audible Low Vacuum Alarms
- Water Traps
- Extra LED Warning lights on both sides of the System Load Beam
- Electrically or Air Powered
Permadur Series 927
This Permadur Series 927 Plate Handling System was designed with:
- 3000 Power Pac
- 27ea. VPN-16-30 Neoprene Vacuum Pads with individual manual Shut Off valves
- 53.5′ Load Beam designed to interface with a Double Hook Crane with hooks on 30′ Centers
- 9ea. 8′ long Rotating Crossarms
- 460 VAC, 3 Phase power from the Crane
The crossarms and the outside pads on the crossarms could be repositioned to address changes in plate sizes.
An ON/OFF Pushbutton Pendant on a 15’ Cord supports operator controls and a Vacuum Reserve Tank provides backup if power fails. A Center bail was provided for System carrying only.